Back to School 2020-2021
Find more Back to School information here:
The information detailed below includes all necessary steps for school registration, system-wide for the 2020-2021 school year.
School offices are open Monday through Friday 8am-1pm. Staff will be available at these times to answer any questions you may have. If you need to print a form but do not have a printer, please contact your school's main office. If you need in-person assistance completing your registration, staff and interpreters will be available to help at Blessed Maria Assunta Pallotta Middle School on the following dates/times:
August 3 and August 5 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
August 4 and August 7 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
We request that families complete the registration (steps 1-6) no later than Friday, August 7. iPads will only be issued to students that have: completed registration paperwork on file, completed e registration, and have turned in the high school handbook form after it's posted August 7 (grade 9-12 only).
We look forward to welcoming your family back for another fantastic year at Cedar Valley Catholic Schools. Thank you for your continued partnership! Please reach out to the school office with any questions you may have!
Here are the necessary steps for registration:
RETURNING CVCS FAMILIES: CLICK HERE to complete PowerSchool e-registration. Click on the link in the instructions and be sure to complete the process for each of your PK-12 children by Friday, August 7. If you can't remember your e-registration username or password, please use the “Forgot Username or Password?” link below the sign in boxes.
NEW CVCS FAMILIES: CLICK HERE to create a parent account in PowerSchool. You will need to contact your school office to get the Access ID and Access Password for your student(s). Once your parent account is set-up, you will need to CLICK HERE for instructions to complete e-registration. Be sure to complete the process for each of your PK-12 children by Friday, August 7.
2. Billing & Student Information Form: CLICK HERE. Complete and electronically sign this form by August 7.
3. Consent & Liability Waiver Form: CLICK HERE to download and print the form. Please return a printed/signed copy to the school office for each student enrolled at Cedar Valley Catholic Schools (PK-12).
4. Responsible Use Policy: A completed form is required for all students K- 12.
5. Food Service: Parents wishing to apply for free/reduced meals for the 2020-2021 school year can do so electronically. Payments to
student lunch accounts can be made online and there will be NO FEES for online payments this year!
EZSCHOOL PAY - online lunch account
6. Medical Forms: Updated immunization form is required for Kindergarten, Grade 7 and Grade 12. Updated dental form is required for Kindergarten and Grade 9. The school must receive hard copy/signed forms. Please contact your health care provider and dentist to have these forms completed. Most doctor/dentist offices will have the forms available or you can use the links below to print a copy of the form.
7. PE/Activity Contract: CLICK HERE to complete the form. Completed form is required for each student grade 6-12 students.