Back to School 2021-2022
Find more Back to School information here:
The information detailed below includes all necessary steps for school registration, system-wide for the 2021-2022 school year.
School offices are open Monday through Friday 8am-1pm. Staff will be available at these times to answer any questions you may have. If you need to print a form but do not have a printer, please contact your school's main office. If you need in-person assistance completing your registration, staff and interpreters will be available to help at Blessed Maria Assunta Pallotta Middle School on the following dates/times:
August 3 12:30pm-7:30pm - Spanish interpreters
August 4 12:30pm-7:30pm - Spanish interpreters
August 5 9:00am-5:00pm - Burmese & Karenni interpreters
August 6 10:00am-6:00pm - General Assistance, French & Congolese interpreters by appointment
We request that families complete the registration (steps 1-8) no later than Friday, August 13. iPads will only be issued to students that have completed registration paperwork on file and completed e registration.
We look forward to welcoming your family back for another fantastic year at Cedar Valley Catholic Schools. Please reach out to the school office with any questions you may have!
Here are the necessary steps for registration:
RETURNING CVCS FAMILIES: CLICK HERE to complete PowerSchool e-registration. If you can't remember your e-registration username or password, please use the “Forgot Username or Password?” link below the sign in boxes.
NEW CVCS FAMILIES: CLICK HERE to create a parent account in PowerSchool. You will need to contact your school office to get the Access ID and Access Password for your student(s). Once your parent account is set-up, you will need to CLICK HERE for instructions to complete e-registration.
2. Tuition Contract: CLICK HERE. Complete and electronically sign this form by August 13. CLICK HERE for step by step instructions. For assistance with this step contact the CVCS Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Consent & Liability Waiver Form: CLICK HERE to download and print the form. Please return a printed/signed copy to the school office for each student enrolled at Cedar Valley Catholic Schools (PK-12).
4. Responsible Use Policy: A completed online form is required for all students K- 12.
5. Food Service: Cedar Valley Catholic Schools is offering no cost meals in the school year 2021-2022 through the Seamless Summer Option for all students. Parents wishing to apply for free/reduced meals for the 2021-2022 school year can do so electronically. Though the application is not necessary for the no cost meals, this application is used to determine discounts and reimbursement for a number of other school fees and state funding options. We ask that any family that has qualified in the past or meets the qualification guidelines complete the 2021-2022 application. Payments to student lunch accounts can be made online and there will be NO FEES for online payments this year!
EZSCHOOL PAY - online lunch account
6. Medical Forms: Updated immunization form is required for Kindergarten, Grade 7 and Grade 12. Updated dental form is required for Kindergarten and Grade 9. The school must receive printed/signed forms. Please contact your health care provider and dentist to have these forms completed. Most doctor/dentist offices will have the forms available or click the links below to print a copy of the form.
7. PE/Athletics/Activities Forms: CLICK HERE to complete the online PE/Activity Contract. Completed form is required for each student grade 6-12 students. Students participating in athletics must also have the following printed forms on file: ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION PHYSICAL (CLICK HERE) & HEADS UP CONCUSSION FORM (CLICK HERE).
8. Transportation Form: CLICK HERE to complete the online form. Completed form is required for each family.